Whether you require advice in relation to Contracts of Employment, Settlement Agreements or managing the workforce, Maysons Solicitors can help.
Employment law is constantly changing. Whether you are an employer or employee, you need specialist employment advice from specialist Employment Solicitors. The modern workplace is much different to that experienced by previous generations and it is therefore vital that you consult a Solicitor who can provide you with up to the minute advice and assistance. Whether you require advice in relation to Contracts of Employment, Settlement Agreements, managing the workforce in relation to potential redundancies or handling dismissal claims to the Employment Tribunal, Maysons Solicitors can help.
Contact one of our Employment Law Team today for advice on the following:
- Settlement Agreements and Termination Packages
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Discrimination and the Equality Act 2010 (age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation)
- Disciplinary and Misconduct
- Absence Management
- Redundancies, lay-off and short-time working
- Employment Tribunal claims and representation
- TUPE – Business Transfers and outsourcing
- Contracts of Employment and staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Restrictive covenants and garden leave
- Directors Service Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements