Not only do we take the time to understand what makes you and your case different, we do so in a friendly, easy-going manner.
At Maysons Solicitors we understand that consulting with a Solicitor can be a stressful experience. Not only do we take the time to understand what makes you and your case different, we do so in a friendly, easy-going manner which puts you completely at ease.
Many people feel relieved after they contact us and turn their legal problem over to us. Let our firm speak for you and represent your interests.
Our Solicitors and staff have the knowledge and expertise to help our clients with a vast array of specialist legal issues including;
- Employment Law – Employers and Employees
- Business Related Legal Issues
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Claims
- Medical Negligence
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
Solicitor LLB (Hons)
Paul qualified as a Solicitor in 1997 and has over 21 years’ experience. Paul is extremely personable and has built a reputation for providing the best quality, cost efficient service for clients. He specialises in commercial and civil disputes including company shareholders, partnerships, breach of contract, commercial leases and professional negligence claims. He also regularly deals with company sales and acquisitions.
In addition to Paul’s commercial sector experience, he also has a significant background in complex personal injury claims, employment matters and private client work such to include Wills, Probate, Power of Attorneys and Trusts.
Solicitor LLB (Hons)
Suzanne qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 and works within our Employment and Personal Injury Department.
Suzanne deals with a range of employment tribunal claims as well as advising on issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, flexible working requests, discrimination, whistleblowing and TUPE matters. Suzanne has experience of acting for both Claimant and Respondent/Defendant.
- Successfully represented a Claimant in four-day whistleblowing detriment/unfair dismissal claim. Remedy included aggravated damages of £10,000 being awarded. View case >
- Successfully represented a Claimant for a claim of wrongful dismissal in the form of notice pay and an unauthorised deduction from his wage/breach of contract in respect of bonus entitlement. View case >
- Successfully defended a Respondent in a five-day whistleblowing/detriment claim.
In addition to Suzanne’s employment experience, she also has a significant background in personal injury and clinical negligence claims.